Luxury Medjool Dates
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
MedjoulDates are commonly regarded as the "king of dates". Medjoul dates first originated from Morocco and were called "Madjhoola" meaning 'unknown'in Arabic.
The sugar content of a ripe date is 80%, leaving the other 20% mainly to protein and fibre, yet despite its sweetness, there is only 66 calories in each one, making them a very moreish snack. Medjoul dates are very nutritious containing a wide range of essential dietary vitamins and minerals, particularly potassium.